- A soft drink (also referred to as soda, pop, soda pop, coke or fizzy drink) is a non-alcoholic beverage typically containing water and a flavoring agent. Many are carbonated and sweetened, and may contain additional ingredients such as fruit juice.
- In Germany, only beer with less than 0.5% alcohol by weight may be called non- alcoholic. In some parts of the world, the name “non-alcoholic brew” is used to avoid confusion, elsewhere the term “low-alcohol” is used to make it clear (for example, to alcoholics) that there is a little alcohol in
- Punch is the term for a wide assortment of drinks, both non-alcoholic and alcoholic, generally containing fruit or fruit juice. The drink was introduced from India to England in the early seventeenth century; from there its use spread to other countries.Edwards, Graham and Sue.
- a punch made of fruit juices mixed with water or soda water (with or without alcohol)
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
- (The Recipe) The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin’ Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- (recipe) directions for making something
This is why you don't freeze non-alcoholic beer!
This is why you don’t freeze non-alcoholic beer, or I guess beer in general! Also this is why you DON’T BUY non alcoholic beer! I got bored and put in a bottle of O’Doul’s non-alcoholic beer, forgot about it until the next day and the bottle shattered, it came out looking neat, but it left a large mess in the freezer. Gross
katie wine tasting (non-alcoholic)
She had to send a pic to all her friends… Not mentioning the non-alcoholic part… of course!